Are you or someone you care about considering making a career change? Here are some Big Talk Questions you can ask yourself and others that can help guide you through different transitions:
- What is something you always wanted to try professionally or learn more about but didn’t have time to explore?
- What is your “dream job?” What is standing in between you and your dream job? What steps can you take to get closer to that dream?
- Who has helped you in the past? How can you thank them and reach out to them for additional guidance?
Taking Time Off
- Who can you reach out to right now for support and company?
- What activities make you feel fulfilled or unfulfilled?
- What is a perfect day for you? What can you do in your life to have more perfect days?
Entrepreneurship / Passion Project
- What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
- What new beginning or life change do you need to make to get closer to that dream?
- What one move can you make today or this week to get started?
For inspiration, check out this Big Talk video from many years back about following your childhood dreams. 🙂