You just downloaded the new Big Talk Questions App. Now what? Read below for ideas on how to play!
- Go through some Big Talk questions over brunch or Happy Hour with friends. You might be surprised to learn something entirely different and meaningful about someone you thought you already knew!
- Bring Big Talk to a house party and get to know new guests in a meaningful way.
- Take Big Talk on a camping trip or group vacation and make space to connect while relaxing away from work.
- Take turns answering Big Talk questions at the dinner table or at a family/friend gathering.
- Bring Big Talk questions out over the holidays to develop warmer connections and bond with one another.
- Take Big Talk on a road trip and learn more about each other over uninterrupted family time.
With Romantic Interests/Dates
- Skip the awkward small talk over a drink or meal and really learn about each others’ values and life stories.
- Use the app while relaxing together on any date night!
With Coworkers/Classmates/Community members
- Start your next orientation event, one on one meeting, group retreat, or team check-in with a Big Talk Question. Make sure everyone has a chance to have their voice heard.
- Use Big Talk as an ice breaker activity for new members of your community
- When meeting a new acquaintance for the first time, ask them if they would be open to a Big Talk question, as a way to get to know each other better.
- Whether you’re befriending someone at the bus stop, at your hostel or bed and breakfast, or at dinner with 10 strangers, bring out the Big Talk app. Chances are, you might make a magical connection.
- Every morning, choose a card in the deck and take a minute to ask yourself that question.
- Pick a question, open up a journal and free write your response to the question. You might be surprised by what you learn about yourself.
- When you’re feeling stuck, open the app, and answer questions from the “Self” section to help unwind your mind.
What else would you like to see in the app? Let us know here!